Objectives of Course:
This course helps you in knowing ways and means to protect your legal Human Rights against unjustified actions by any-
- Government Agency,
- Private Citizens / Companies,
- or even the Court Actions.
This course explains issues being dealt and debated by International and Indian institute of Human Rights, Centre of Civil and Human Rights across the world.
Hon’ble Justice Rajesh Tandon on Human Rights and Duties – Watch video here
Important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Duration of Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: INR 3500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Demand Draft, Cheque, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||Concept of Human Rights & Duties
||Historical, Philosophical & Social Perspectives
||Legislation Specific Themes in Human Rights
||Human Rights & Duties in India
||Societal problems in Private & Public Domains