Introduction to the Course
The corporate sectors have grown tremendously in the past decade thus the law relating to it has also been evolved. Thus, this course will help you understand the legal dynamics associated with this sector. This course will take you through the elementary understanding of the most interesting subject Competition Law. Competition law is a booming subject, it comes with a variety of topics under it. This course in important at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
This course is therefore designed to impart the practical aspect of Competition Law, which will help to understand the real practices of this law in Market. It teaches you how various forces govern the corporate structure. Therefore, with the growing role of economic activities and capitalism, the law becomes important.
- Students pursuing Law, Commerce, Business, Company Secretary and Management and Entrepreneurs
- Strategists and Team Leaders
- Managers working in Corporate & Companies
- Executives, Directors, Supervisors and Business Consultants
- People working in Public and Private Enterprises
- People working in Law Firms (dealing in Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Management People
- Staff supporting the board
- Government officials
BENEFITS OF DOING COURSE
The following sectors this course will provide you with the upper hand
- Investment Banks
- Strategy Consultants
- Law Firms
- Private/Public Companies & Corporate
- Public Sector Undertaking
- In House Counsel
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5000/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||INTRODUCTION TO COMPETITION ACT, 2002
||ABUSE OF DOMINANCE
||COMPETITION AMENDMENT BILL