Thus this course is meant for everyone at a different point in time-
- Middle age
- Old age
Demands of your finances will be present at every stage in your life.
This course will help you to plan for these life cycle demands.
By the end of this course you will leave the following:
- The right time to start financial planning
- Phases & key components of financial planning
- Who can help you with financial planning?
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.