After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the subject matter in a most concise, to the point, lucid and illustrative manner
- An attempt has been made to present, as far as possible, within the compass of this notes, the fundamental principles of Contract Law.
- The various principles of the Contract Law have been properly explained in lucid, simple and easy understandable language.
- The provisions (Sections) of the relevant Acts have been grouped systematically and discussed topic wise by arranging them under different articles.
- Examples, based on the decided cases.
- At selected places, the points of difference between Indian and English Law have also been discussed.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- Brief notes of any subject
- Interaction with experienced Faculties.
- Download the course materials in the form of ppt, word, pdf etc.
- You can ask your queries at any time and get your reply as soon as possible.
- After reading and understanding this, no need to open any other materials regarding same subject matter.
- Benefit for your upcoming competitive exam.
- Law Entrance Student
- Semester Students
- Judicial Service Students
- UGC-NET Students
- Law Officer Exam
- APO/APP Exam
- For the student who want their future in reputed Legal Firm and Company
- Future Advocate
- In Legal Department
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 7,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.