Understand Alternative Dispute Resolution in depth, Comprehensive notes on ADR for all kinds of examinations, Be up-to date with the position of legal machinery and its functioning during COVID-19 era.
A compendium of all the important judgements that have made today’s law. Use of ADR techniques at international level mentioned, Earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
Important Information about this ONLINE Corporate Law Course,Differentiate the ADR techniques and adopt the correct one in real life,Proposition based Multiple Choice Questions,Go-to course for all looking for or willing to learn anything related to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
• A highly recommended course for all legal professionals (young as well as experienced), Law and MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Procurement professionals, Real Estate brokers, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals,Government and PSU officials and any professional entering and negotiating contracts.
• Downloadable Course Material in the form of Word and Assignments.
• Enrollment to IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
• Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
• Precedents of Arbitration, examples of various techniques of ADR and differences between.
Jobs and Career Growth Opportunities for:
• Arbitrators,Sole Practitioner, Procurement professionals, Independent Advocate and Litigation Expert, Inhouse Counsel, Law Firms, Legal Department of Multinational and Indian Companies, Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational Corporation, Public Sector Units (PSU), Startups
• Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Legal Advisors, Arbitrator to all Industries, such as Aviation; Automobiles; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Travel & Hospitalities; Banking, Finance & Insurance; Financial Services; Software Development; Outsourcing Services & Support Industry; High Technology; Manufacturing; Food and Beverages; Government and Public Sector; Non-Governmental Organization; Real Estate; United Nation Organization (UNO) and many more.
Other Important Information about the Course:
• Maximum Duration to complete the course: 3 months
• Course Fees: Rs. 2,999/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
• Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
• The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
• Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
|Introduction to Alternate Dispute Resolution||8 Hrs|
|Introduction to Arbitration: History, Evolution and cur||8 Hrs|
|Introduction to Mediation and Negotiation||8 Hrs|
|Introduction to Conciliation||8 Hrs|
|Online ADR||8 Hrs|
|Important Judgements||8 Hrs|
|Assignment Questions||8 Hrs|