- To provide an overview of theories and practices in organizational behaviour in individual, group, and organizational level.
Course Outcomes: After completing the course, the Learners will be able to:
- Students will have a better understanding of human behaviour in organization.
- They will know the framework for managing individual performance in an organization.
- Will gain knowledge on the framework of managing group performance in an organization.
- Will gain knowledge on the concept of Leadership and its styles.
- Demonstrate knowledge about organizational culture, and approaches to managing organizational change.
Benefits of doing this course:
- Develop skills to function effectively in the workplace.
- Grow personally through insight into human behaviour.
- Enhance overall organizational effectiveness
- Sharpen and refine common sense.
Important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 6,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||Focus and Purpose
||Leadership and Power
||Dynamics of Organizational Behaviour