The Course broadly includes discussion on SEBI and Insider Trading. SEBI was established in 1980’s to protect the interests of investors in securities market and to promote the development of the securities market. Since interest and money involved in stock market is growing year by year, SEBI is bound to play an important role in Indian Financial Market offering really interesting career options. This online course helps in learning about the disclosures and preventions regarding Insider trading and code of conduct by SEBI. Also, the important role SEBI plays in curbing the Insider trading in financial markets.
After doing this course:
- You will understand meaning of Insider Trading.
- You will be clear with the terms used by the professionals under Insider Trading Regulations.
- You will be aware of preventive measures of Insider Trading.
- You will learn overall insider trading regulations.
- You will be more well versed with SEBI Regulation.
- This course will also shed light on the many negative effects of insider trading and how best a company can prevent this type of activity.
Benefits of doing this course:
- A highly recommended course for all legal professionals (young as well as experienced), Law and MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Procurement professionals, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Government and PSU officials and any professional entering and negotiating contracts.
- Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments and Videos.
- Enrollment to IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
Other important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 30 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 4,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||Module 1- Basics of Insider Trading
||Module 2- Disclosure and Prevention Methods of Insider
||Module 3- Code Of Fair Disclosure And Conduct Under Ins