Objectives of the IALM Course:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADRs) is a collection of processes used to resolve conflicts or disputes informally and confidentially avoiding lengthy and costly legal procedures.
- ADRs also aims at providing and strengthening good governance through greater transparency. The Government of India encourages Alternative Dispute Resolution in many ways. The amended Arbitration Act, 2019 takes away several drawbacks that had delayed the Arbitration Proceedings while at the same time controlling its costs. Further, the Commercial Court Act requires a mandatory Mediation (Pre-Suit) process before seeking remedies under commercial disputes.
- This Course is highly recommended for Lawyers, Law Students, Paralegals, Litigants, Professional Mediators, and Expert Panelists.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
Arbitrators, Sole Practitioner, Procurement professionals, Independent Advocate and Litigation Expert, Inhouse Counsel, Law Firms, Legal Department of Multinational and Indian Companies, Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational Corporation, Public Sector Units (PSU), Startups.
rtant Information About This Online Course:
Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Legal Advisors, Arbitrator to all Industries, such as Aviation; Automobiles; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Travel & Hospitalities; Banking, Finance & Insurance; Financial Services; Software Development; Outsourcing Services & Support Industry; High Technology; Manufacturing; Food and Beverages; Government and Public Sector; Non-Governmental Organization; Real Estate; United Nation Organization (UNO) and many more.
- Maximum Duration to Complete this Course: 3 Months
- Course Fees: RS. 8000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: This course will start immediately upon payment. Students can register online for the course any time and from anywhere.