Course DescriptionObjectives of Course & Benefits:
This course helps you in knowing ways and means to protect your legal Human Rights against unjustified actions by any-
- Government Agency,
- Private Citizens / Companies,
- Or even the Court Actions.
This course explains issues being dealt and debated by International and Indian institute of Human Rights, Centre of Civil and Human Rights across the world.
Job Opportunities After Doing This Course:
- Advocacy: Domestic and International Advocacy, Humanitarian Services, Development (Economic, Community, Housing), Disaster/Disease Relief, HIV/AIDS Advocacy, Policy Development, Program Administration, Education, Volunteer Coordination, Grant Writing, Fundraising/Development, Research
- Law: Human Rights Law, International Law, Immigration Law, Education Law, Public Interest Law, Lobby- ing, Government Relations, Elected or Appointed Leadership, Public Policy, Research, Intelligence, Campaign Management, Special Interest Advocacy, Program Administration
- Social Services: Administration and Planning, Human Services Provision, Public Health, Disaster/Dis- ease, Economic Development, HIV/AIDS Work, Policy Development, Program Administration, Program Evaluation, Volunteer Coordination
- International Relations: Diplomacy, Peacekeeping, Foreign Affairs, Program Administration, Community Development, Economic Development, Resource Development, Public-Private Partnerships, Governance, Policy Making and Analysis, Legislative Services, Political Advising, Public Sector Reform, Poverty-Reduction Strategy, Ethics and Anti-Corruption, Human Rights
- Communications: Foreign News Correspondence, Reporting, Editorial/Column Writing, Investigative Journalism, Research, Photography, Freelance Work
Important Information About IALM Online Course:
- Duration of Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: INR 3500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Demand Draft, Cheque, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.