Do you want to be in a leadership position in Indian politics, and make things better - either in your local community or in a state or at the national level? However, you do not have any God-Father or relative or even big pockets to help you join Politics. Regardless of the type of politician you aspire to be, there are some scientific steps (simple as-well-as complex) for you to enter and be successful in Indian Politics.
IALM CERTIFICATE IN PROFESSIONAL POLITICS is an important online course developed as a result of interactions with politicians at all levels – local-municipal, state, national and international levels. And more importantly, it is the result of demand by prominent citizens to comprehensively know how to be ethical and successful in Indian politics.
After doing this course, students should be able to
- Identify entry points to Indian Politics and built your profile around social causes of your interest;
- Leverage and use several social media channels to promote yourself on Twitter, Facebook Groups, Facebook Page, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram & Blogs;
- Learn to leverage Print & Electronic Media, including handling Interview Questions and Debates;
- Create Lobbying Plans and learn how to write ‘Representation Letters’, Use Trade-bodies, Think Tanks, Public Polling & Survey Techniques, and engage with Government directly;
- Learn to design a political campaign and do a SWOT analysis of your political opponents and adversaries;
- Learn the Art of Networking, including modern IT-Tools to manage Contacts;
- Learn important tips for delivering and writing effective public speeches;
- Learn the Structure, Role, and Powers of Indian Public Administration and also about Legal System that includes Court Structure and how to file Public Interest Litigations (“PILs”);
- Earn one of the IALM’s leading accreditations “Certified Professional Politician”.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS, IFoS, IAAS, ICAS, ITS, IPoS, IRS, IOFS, so on)
- Policy Analyst
- Law (Criminal Lawyer, Civil Lawyer, IPR Lawyer)
- Social Media Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Political Campaign Staff
- Public Relations Representative
- Political Scientist
- Government Jobs other than Civil Services (Ministry of External Affairs, Home Ministry, In High, Supreme, District Courts, RRB)
Important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 6-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 8500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Evaluation Method: Evaluation is done based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course will start Immediately upon payment.