Company Law is one area of law that has diverse applications in various legal jobs and areas of expertise. From corporate lawyers to directors of companies, many people need to have a grip on company law. As companies have become the primary vehicles of wealth creation and organization of economic activities in our society, the complex body of law that governs these entities is a critical factor in the success of our country and welfare of the people. The experts in this law plays a very important role in corporate governance, dispute resolution and efficient management of economic value generation in the world.
Benefits of the Course:
The content of this course aims to provide insight into the formation and administration of companies besides explaining the legal nature and significance of limited liability and separate legal entity. It further aims to facilitate an appreciation of the relationship of the company with its management and shareholders.
Who should do this course?
This course will be beneficial for:
- The one studying in intermediate and planning to pursue further studies in the field of commercial law.
- The one who is currently enrolled in BBA, B.Com, BBS, BMS, BFIA, BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.Com LLB, BBE, LLB (3 years), MBA or any other allied degree program.
- The one who is planning to study or is currently enrolled in Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary courses.
- The one who is planning to make his/her in Corporate Practice, Corporate Law Firms, Corporate Advisory, Independent Consultant.
- Any person who wants to know about companies & their relevance & existence.
Jobs And Career Opportunities:
Corporate lawyers are tasked with safeguarding the legality of commercial transactions, representing corporations and advising corporate employees on their legal duties and responsibilities. Because corporate law covers a broad range of topics, corporate lawyers often specialize in one or more areas. These areas include tax law, bankruptcy, intellectual property, zoning or securities. Most corporate lawyers work for a corporation, but some are self-employed or work for a law firm. Some law school graduates become educators, investment bankers or leaders of non-profit organizations.
Some top job profiles are Corporate Lawyer, Assistant Manager, Corporate Events Associate, Professor, Associate Advocate, and Legal Counsel/Officer. Employment Areas: Corporate Firms, Law Institutions, Legal Consultancy, Law Enforcement Agencies, Courts or Judiciary.
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.