Brief of course:
The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 is a procedural law related to the administration of civil proceedings in India. The Code is divided into two parts: the first part contains 158 sections and the second part contains the First Schedule, which has 51 Orders and Rules.
After doing this course:
- You will get complete knowledge of this subject.
- You will be able to argue and discuss with someone on the basic facts of this course.
- Those who want to practice it will help you for getting information.
- You will have a good knowledge regarding this in your future.
Benefits of this course:
- You will be able to give any type of exam related to this course.
- Civil judge exam of every state, Additional district judge exam, ADPO exam, bar council of India exam, and many more. If you study this course you may conquer these exams.
- Interactions with senior advocates will help you to argue with them.
- Learning all legal concepts with this course will provide you with all legal knowledge.
- As well as help you in any legal education forever
- This course will clear all your doubts regarding it
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
Lawyers specialized in civil law are hired by several government institutes, private law firms and nonprofit organizations, National Human Rights Commission and many more. Some other opportunities which a civil law graduate can do, i.e. Journalism, Publishing of Law related books & research papers, Politics, Policy Analysis & social work. Some of the job profiles, which students can opt for in this field.
- Civil Lawyer
- Legal Advisor
- Social Worker
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 7,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.