Introduction to the Course:
- The corporate sectors have grown tremendously in the past decade thus the law relating to it has also evolved. Thus, this course will help you understand the legal dynamics associated with this sector. This course will take you through the elementary understanding of the most interesting subject Competition Law. Competition law is a booming subject, it comes with a variety of topics under it. This course is important at both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- This course is therefore designed to impart the practical aspect of Competition Law, which will help to understand the real practices of this law in the Market. It teaches you how various forces govern the corporate structure. Therefore, with the growing role of economic activities and capitalism, the law becomes important.
- Students pursuing Law, Commerce, Business, Company Secretary and Management, and Entrepreneurs
- Strategists and Team Leaders
- Managers working in Corporate & Companies
- Executives, Directors, Supervisors, and Business Consultants
- People working in Public and Private Enterprises
- People working in Law Firms (dealing in Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Management People
- Staff supporting the board
- Government officials
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
In the following sectors, this course will provide you with the upper hand
- Investment Banks
- Strategy Consultants
- Law Firms
- Private/Public Companies & Corporate
- Public Sector Undertaking
- In House Counsel
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
There are several occupations accessible in the market after finishing a competition law degree, including competition lawyer, individual practitioner, legal adviser, legal assistant, law officer, policymaker, business lawyer, market advisor, and manager, among others. The candidates will be able to work in a variety of settings. Such as -
- Law firms in Tiers 1 and 2
- After finishing competition law courses, many persons work as solo practitioners or under the supervision of more experienced attorneys.
- For individuals seeking a reference letter to practice even overseas, working with senior advocates is a viable option.
- Colleges and universities also have faculty vacancies available.
- Individuals with competition law degrees are employed as top-level executives in large corporations, such as chief executive officers. Some even become directors on the Board of Directors.
Other Important Information About This Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5000/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.