- In recent years, Corporate Social Responsibility has grown considerably, and hence companies are in search of individuals who are well-versed in the subject of CSR. The concept of CSR is usually learned along with Company Law subject but as an individual concept alone CSR plays a huge in a company’s everyday working. In the recent year, 2019-2020 CSR activity in India has grown by 139%. Therefore gaining a certificate from this course is an added benefit to your journey in the corporate/business world.
After doing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn about corporate social responsibility and working in a corporate industry.
- Understand various laws and including recent 2019 amendments related to CSR and its importance in a company environment. Also, study various cases of CSR projects taken up by various companies.
- Learn about regulatory bodies such as the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, SEBI, etc, and their contributions towards CSR.
- Explore various interesting concepts such as Ethical consumerism, Greenwashing, Misleading advertisements, sustainable development, etc.
- Learn about the CSR committee and its effectiveness in conducting a CSR activity.
- Learn various theories and models around the world related to CSR.
- Grasp practical concepts such as social cost-benefit, devising a CSR policy, learning about CSR expenditures, etc. with ease.
- Earn an Industry-wide approved CSR certification through IALM.
Benefits Of Doing This Online Course From IALM:
- Extremely beneficial for any individual who is interested in the corporate sector, may it be Law graduates or students, MBA graduates or students, or other professionals such as CS or CA students.
- Short yet effective course, it's explained in simple language to make concepts clear and easy to understand.
- This course is available in Videos and PDF format. There are 100+ MCQs that one can complete with ease after completing the course.
- If one is still in doubt, they may always email the faculty without any hesitation.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
Corporate social responsibility managers are accountable for determining and formulating strategies which strengthen a company’s CSR aims. They carry out research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create comprehensive plans, build relationships with partner organisations, and then apply and synchronize a range of actions and initiatives, which are intended to have positive contact with local communities.
A corporate social responsibility manager tends to engage prospects in marketing and promotion. Indeed, in this line of work, one can perform as an internal and external spokesperson for the company’s CSR policies and projects. People are also accountable for creating awareness of the company’s promise to CSR and generating publicity around your organization’s endeavours. Finally, corporate social responsibility managers are also liable for enrolling, handling and training junior staff members.
Other Important Information About This Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 6000/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.