After doing this course, Students will be able to:
- Boost your career
- Every business depends on the acumen of its financial leaders. Learn to make profitable financial decisions. This course is designed for anyone interested in improving their decision-making skills.
- Know how to perform basic financial analyses to support decision-making
- The role financial decisions play in the overall management function
- Methods for applying financial and non-financial information to management decisions
- Gain knowledge of the fundamental concepts of financial accounting, finance, and managerial decision-making.
- This course investigates financial decision-making in business, government, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Emphasis is on the application of financial and non-financial information to a wide range of managerial decisions, including financial analysis, budgeting, incremental analysis, long-term planning, and cost-volume-profit analysis.
- A variety of decision-making tools (such as break-even analysis, activity-based costing procedures, and discounted cash flow techniques) are studied. Contemporary managerial practices are explored.
- Earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
- Important Information about this ONLINE Managerial Decision-Making Course
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- A highly recommended course for all management professionals (young as well as experienced), MBA students, CA, CS, and CMA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Government and PSU officials, and any lower, middle, and senior professionals.
- Downloadable Course Material in the form of Notes, PPTs, and Assignments.
- Enrollment in IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
Jobs and Career Growth Opportunities for:
- Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational corporations, Public Sector Units (PSU), Start-ups, Non-Governmental organizations (NGOs), and more.
Other Important Information about the Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the course: 3 months
- Course Fees: Rs. 4500 (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course. This course is a part of a series of Corporate Law and Management Courses being introduced by IALM. We will hope that you will find the course material, PPTs, and MCQs interesting.
Additional information on Managerial Decision Making:
In any company, growth and profitability are two primary goals. Accounting managers play one of the more profit- and growth-focused roles in a company. Persons in this position, also known as managerial accountants, have a few distinct duties to help companies make internal decisions that lead to profitability and growth. The business's income is its revenue. Its expenses, on the other hand, are what it pays to remain operational. A company’s expenses can include salaries and benefits for employees, rent or mortgage payments for its locations, and the costs it incurs for the manufacture, packaging, marketing, and distribution of its product.
Profitability is a simple formula: Reduce expenses while increasing revenue. Once a managerial accountant has workable financial data about the company’s revenue and expenses, realistic budgets for specific projects and operations within the company can follow. These budgets are the basis for long-term profitability and growth forecasts, often providing ideas upper management can implement to promote continued, sustainable growth, and increased profitability.
An accounting manager has to speak two languages – accounting jargon and management dialect. The accounting manager is also a liaison between the company and its investors, stockholders, and other outside sources. Managerial accounting’s role comes down to helping a company’s upper management team take the company in profitable, pro-growth directions by providing key financial insights.
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) currently offers the following Corporate Law Courses and Management: (1) Master Certification on Corporate Contracts; (2) Advance Certification in IPR – Law & Procedure and (3) Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights, and might come up with some more Corporate Law Courses and Management Courses soon.
Here, we are throwing some light on IALM Course namely – Masters Certification in Corporate Contracts. This _____ month’s online course teaches the art of managerial decision-making. The course consists of seven Modules namely – 1. Basics of Financial Accounting, Cost, and Management Accounting; 2. Financial Statement Analysis; 3. Product Costing; 4. Indirect Cost Allocation and Activity-Based Costing; 5. Decision Making through Cost Analysis; 6. Budget and Budgetary Control and 7. Variance Analysis.
After completing each module of the course, the student has to go through an online test comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) which help assess their skills, and have to submit an Assignment. Thus, this course on Managerial Decision Making helps learners hone / her skills of decision-making and further prepares them for the corporate sector