Objectives of the Course:
The overall purpose of trademark law is to prevent unfair competition by protecting the use of a symbol, word, logo, slogan, design, domain name, etc. that uniquely distinguishes the goods or services of a firm.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- A highly recommended course for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in filing his/her own cases or assisting his/ her lawyers in the Courts.
- Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments and Videos.
- Enrollment to IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (Conditions Apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
After doing this course, Students will be able to:
- Understand the basic legal framework governing Trademarks, Brand names, Domain Names, Service Marks in India
- Complete the paper work required to file a Trademark application in India
- Search Online Database to check previously registered trademarks in India
- Independently file, prosecute and obtain Trademarks in India
- File Trademark application under the International Madrid Protocol
- Earn industry wide reputed and recognized IALM certification
This is a highly sought after course recommended for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, IPR professionals, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in filing, obtaining and protecting trademarks on their own.
IALM offers 15-days Online Internship as an TRADEMARK SEARCHER for the databases at INDIAN AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE (IPO and USPTO) to the Topper each quarter (3-months).
Jobs and Career Opportunities:
Two career options, Students will have after completing this course. There are trained and well qualified people known as Trademark Attorney or Trademark Agents.
Trademark Attorneys and Trademark Agents does similar work except Trademark Agents don’t represent their client in Courts like that of Trademark Attorneys. They are non-lawyer professional who are qualified to do the work of Trademark services.
Trademark Attorneys are legal practitioners and they are specialized in trademark matters like the process of registration, trademark protection and to prevent it from any fraud. They give information to their client about their validity. A Trademark Attorney has to deal will the legal process that are involved, like registration of the trademark or to appear in court cases in the matters related to trademark.
Important Information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration of Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: RS. 1,950/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.