After this course, you will brief yourselves with ideas to perform the accounting activities. The main element of the business is cash and rolling of your buying and selling activity. There are meanings of debit and credit accounting while you implement your business cycle. Specific accounts related to your customer whom you are selling goods and the vendor from whom you are buying are very important to record while doing business. Purchase and sales entries are described with examples. The meaning of certain accounting terms like credit, share capital, Drawings, assets, Liability, Income and Expense account, Debtor and creditors A/c, and Trade and Cash discounts are also briefed in this content. Classification of Accounting heads in different branches of accounting is bifurcated to make your concept clear. Posting of Journal Entries with debit and credit effects is explained over the modules. Hope you all have a good basic learning experience.
Benefits of the Accounting Course:
Maintenance of business records all the financial transactions about the respective year systematically in the books of accounts. It is not possible for management to remember each and every transaction for a long time due to their size and complexities. Financial statements like Trading and profit and loss account, Balance Sheet can be prepared easily if there is a proper recording of transactions. Accounting information enables management to plan its future activities, make budgets, and coordinate various activities in various departments for decision-making. The proper and systematic records of the financial transactions act as evidence in the court of law regarding legal matters. It also helps in various tax authorities like income tax, and indirect taxes depending on the accounts maintained by the management for settlement of taxation matters. Accounting helps business owners create and control company budgets. When you know how your money is coming in and going out, you are better prepared to monitor business budgets. Speaking of expenditures, accurate accounting helps business owners consider the ramifications of making major business purchasing decisions. From a new building lease to company vehicles, major expenditures can have a significant impact on monthly cash flow.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
The profession of accounting is one of the top career choices marked by the students of India.
Numerous options are open for candidates seeking a career in accounting. The job of accountants exists in the public as well as in the private sector. If you are choosing your career to be an accountant then, the career options in this field are available in numbers. You can go for various jobs under this course. One can do jobs outside of India also.
One can choose the teaching profession in this field. Job opportunities are available in accountancy firms, insurance companies and banks. You are also employed in private organizations or companies.
- Job profiles in the accounting field are as follows: Finance Managers, Financial Controllers, Financial Advisors, Directors (Finance), Certified Public Accountants, Chief Financial Officer, Chartered Management Accountant, and Company Secretary.
- Some of the working areas are Public Accounting, Audit, Tax Budget Analysis, Financial, Management Accounting, and Real Estate Finance.
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 20 days
- Course Fees: Rs. 1500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.