The course is a synopsis of the major papers in Mass Communication and Journalism. It has six papers namely Mass communication, Print journalism, Electronic Journalism (including Radio and TV), Ad & PR, Convergence of Media, and Digitalization.
Unlike any course in Universities, it does not aim to give the nuances of Mass Communication and Journalism but in a nutshell, makes the students form an idea of what works in Media in the modern world. The students will be able to opinionate on issues affecting the media world. The course would enable the students to know what would work for them apart from traditional media.
The course gives a general overview to make students realize what can be the core specialization in Mass Communication and Journalism, should they wish to pursue it.
Benefits of this course:
The course is an open window to the world of media. One who is willing to understand what Mass Communication and Journalism are all about will understand the concepts, their utility, and relevance and will also be able to find out which one will be absolutely a niche for them. The course would help all its students to gain insight into the fields of media, and upgrade them to what is currently trending in the media world rather than just knowing the principles of media.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- Journalism and Mass Communication scope lies in a diverse range of sectors, with large employment areas.
Some of the jobs after the Journalism and Mass Communication course are News Analysts, Television Reporters, Advertisement Managers, Screenwriter, News Editor, Video Jockey, Radio Jockey, Cameraman, and Photographer.
- Journalism and Mass Communication's job scope in India lies in a diverse range of sectors ranging from private to government institutions.
Some of the areas of recruitment are TV Channels, Publishing Houses, Broadcasting Corporations, Radio Stations, Advertising Agencies, Legal Affairs Departments, Periodicals and Magazines, and Press Information Bureau.
Important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 45 days
- Course Fees: Rs. 9000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.