Microsoft Azure commonly referred to as Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Virtual machines, infrastructure as a service (IaaS) allowing users to launch general-purpose Microsoft Windows and Linux virtual machines, as well as preconfigured machine images for popular software packages. Most users run Linux on Azure, some of the many Linux distributions offered, including Microsoft's own Linux-based Azure Sphere. Websites, high-density hosting[non sequitur] of websites allows developers to build sites using ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js, or Python and can be deployed using FTP, Git, Mercurial, Team Foundation Server or uploaded through the user portal. This feature was announced in preview form in June 2012 at the Meet Microsoft Azure event. Customers can create websites in PHP, ASP.NET, Node.js, or Python, or select from several open source applications from a gallery to deploy. This comprises one aspect of the platform as a service (PaaS) offerings for the Microsoft Azure Platform. It was renamed Web Apps in April 2015.
Why Go for Azure Certification Courses?
With a Microsoft Azure certification, candidates will often stand out amongst the competition when it comes to getting a job in the cloud computing industry. Over the year, open opportunities for certified professionals have increased drastically due to growing demand.
According to Microsoft, more than 1,000 new sign-ups for Azure occur each day, which equates to approximately 365,000 new sign-ups each year. Additionally, over 57 percent of Fortune 500 companies use Microsoft Azure.
These statistics demonstrate that due to the popularity of Microsoft Azure, the need for those skilled in Azure will only continue to grow. Obtaining that certification is the first key step to achieving your career goals. If you’re looking for some more inspiration, consider some of the other following advantages of taking an Azure certification course.
Benefits of Azure Certification Courses:
By getting your certification in this field, you will likely see an increase in your earnings, as most clients and employers appreciate it when someone has received advanced training. After all, it shows they are experts in their field, and offering a higher salary to individuals with this expertise is often worth it to most employers. Business Wire reported that online course certifications increased salaries by 20 percent to 40 percent. Payscale.com also revealed that those certified in Microsoft Azure can potentially earn as much as $128,468 annually, depending on their location and job title. Additionally, if you’ve ever wanted to work for a Fortune 500 company, getting certified in Microsoft Azure just may give you that chance. Several Fortune 500 companies, such as Wipro and Facebook, are actively hiring skilled professionals who are certified in Microsoft Azure.
If flexibility is important to you when it comes to your career, a Microsoft Azure certification can offer you just that. With a Microsoft Azure certification, you may qualify for several different roles in the technology field, such as solution architect, developer, and cloud architect.
This type of certification not only offers flexibility in the type of role you work in but also in the industry you work in as well. Just about every industry leverages the power of cloud computing nowadays, so with a Microsoft Azure certification, you may find yourself working in the exciting world of healthcare, finance, or entertainment, just to name a few.
If it’s important to you to pursue a career that doesn’t tie you down to one location, then that’s just one other benefit to consider when it comes to a Microsoft Azure certification and the flexibility it can provide. Certified Azure professionals find themselves working all around the world, including the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, India, France, Italy, and so on.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- Administrator: This role is focused on individuals who implement, manage and monitor cloud environments and solutions and scale technical solutions across the organization.
- Developer: This role is focused on individuals who design, build and test the software and systems that make technology work, from commercial apps to enterprise cloud solutions.
- Solutions architect: This role is focused on individuals who integrate and optimize technologies across an organization tailoring solutions to meet developer and business requirements.
- DevOps engineer: This role is focused on individuals who create the processes that oversee code releases along with managing the development cycle to continuously deliver business value.
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 45 days
- Course Fees: Rs. 7,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.