The Course broadly includes discussion on SEBI and Insider Trading. SEBI was established in the 1980s to protect the interests of investors in the securities market and to promote the development of the securities market. Since interest and money involved in the stock market are growing year by year, SEBI is bound to play an important role in the Indian Financial Market offering really interesting career options. This online course helps in learning about the disclosures and preventions regarding Insider trading and the code of conduct by SEBI. Also, the important role SEBI plays in curbing Insider trading in financial markets.
After doing this course,
- You will understand the meaning of Insider Trading.
- You will be clear with the terms used by the professionals under Insider Trading Regulations.
- You will be aware of preventive measures for Insider Trading.
- You will learn overall insider trading regulations.
- You will be more well-versed with SEBI Regulation.
- This course will also shed light on the many negative effects of insider trading and how best a company can prevent this type of activity.
Benefits of doing this course:
- A highly recommended course for all legal professionals (young as well as experienced), Law and MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Procurement professionals, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Government and PSU officials, and any professional entering and negotiating contracts.
- Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments, and Videos.
- Enrollment in IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (Conditions Apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- Registrars: The primary market has registrars (registered with SEBI) to take care of activities such as collecting investor applications, and keeping a record of these applications. Registrars also keep a record of money received from investors or money paid to sellers of shares and assist companies in order to determining the allotment of shares by consulting stock exchanges.
- Merchant Bankers: Merchant bankers’ job is to determine the capital structure of the company and draft a prospectus and application forms that are submitted to SEBI for approval of listing stocks on exchanges.
- Underwriters: Underwriters play an important role at the time of listing any new companies because they agree to buy all the securities if the share issue is not fully subscribed.
- Stock Brokers: Stock brokers are direct links between you and markets and they are the ones who facilitate trade in secondary markets, you can place an order with any SEBI registered broker such as Paytm Money because you cannot directly place an order in the market.
- Depository: The depository holds all the records and share certificates of every investor having a Demat account. Every listed entity has to become a member of a depository where they can maintain all records of shares issued by them.
- Clearing Corporation: Clearing Corporation in equities ensures that the trade is executed successfully and the investors’ Demat account is credited or debited with shares. Clearing Corporation guarantees the delivery of shares and ensures total transparency in buying and selling shares.
- Share Transfer Agents: Share transfer agents are someone appointed by a company who maintains records of the shareholders of securities issued by companies. Share transfer agents also deal with the transfer and redemption of securities.
- SEBI: Have various career options in SEBI as well such as manager, assistant manager, general manager, and chief general manager.
- MNCs: There is a scope of capital market and share market in MNCs as well. There is a separate department that takes care of the MNCs' shares and investments. One will be learning practical skills such as decision-making, planning, organising, and executing.
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 30 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 4,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.