This module has been designed to help you grasp (take control of) the basics of Spoken English. Here you will be able to gauge (analyze) your level of reading, speaking, and understanding English, and also be able to improve your English speaking skills by learning how to form Introductory sentences and have a conversation.
Please note that this course requires you to have a basic understanding of English Grammar and English usage, like – Forming Sentences and Basic English writing. Although there are a lot of exercises for you to develop and polish these skills, there is no alternative to the continued practice of speaking, writing, and reading English more and more.
Please make sure that you read and understand the meaning of each new word you come across in this course, and write it down to increase your vocabulary.
Why take this course?
- Polish communication skills
- Learn about Job Applications & basics of recruitment
- Qualify video and face-to-face interviews
- Learn & Practice the basics of Sales jobs
- Understand operations at a customer support helpdesk
- Understand everyday business documents
- Learn & practice grammar while growing your vocabulary
- Know the benefits of speaking, reading, and writing English in professional as well as personal life
Anyone who wants to improve their reading, speaking, and writing English skills, should take up this course. It helps you grow your vocabulary and gain confidence in conversations as well as in usual business processes, like Interviews, Sales, and dealing with customers.
People who are looking forward to joining the workforce, formally or informally can learn a lot through this course, as it takes you through the complete life-cycle of an employee.
People with difficulties in understanding English videos, movies, and News articles, but have some basic knowledge of Grammar and English communication can take up this course too.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
Some popular career options or jobs exist in the competitive world in which we could plan for our future. They are mentioned below:
Teacher, Trainer, Sales and Marketing Executive, Telecaller Executive, Customer support executive, Counselor, Content Writer, Sales Trainee, Instructor/Guide, Marketing Manager, Human Resource Manager, Public Relations, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur, School Teacher, Professor, and Lecturer.
Examples of Communication-Based Roles in Marketing and Public Relations Field: Communications Officer, Copywriter, Customer Service Representative, Marketing Co-Ordinator, PR Officer, Press Secretary, and Social Media Manager.
Examples of Communication-Based Roles in the Human Resource Field: Employee Relations Officer, HR Manager, HR Officer, and Recruiter.
Examples of Communication-Based Roles in Media Field: Editor, Interpreter (if one is fluent in two or more languages), Journalist, News Reader, Reporter, Translator (if one is fluent in two or more languages), and TV Presenter.
Some Examples of Communication-Based Roles in Office Administration and Management Field: Office Manager, Personal Assistant (PA), Receptionist, and Secretary.
Good communication is a must-have skill in today’s corporate world. Most MNCs consider Communication an indispensable skill.
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 40 days
- Course Fees: Rs. 3,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.