Corporate Law Online Courses By IALM
The corporate or industrial sector has experienced remarkable growth in the past few years. This has greatly increased the prospects available to corporate law specialists in India and globally. A corporate lawyer is in charge of managing business decisions and activities legally. The corporate lawyers give the corporation instructions on how to run a business within the law, defend clients facing criminal accusations related to their professional activity, and help organizations legalize any new business ventures or transactions. This means they must be well-versed with the law and the legal system. Corporate lawyers also help businesses to get tax breaks, make contracts and deal with employees. To prepare themselves for a successful career in this field, one can opt for online corporate law courses from any reputed institution like IALM.
Why Corporate Law Course:-
Legal Guidance: They provide legal guidance to corporations on how to operate within the boundaries of the law.
Criminal Defense: Corporate lawyers defend clients who face criminal accusations related to their professional activities.
Legalisation of Ventures: They assist organisations in legalising new business ventures and transactions.
Legal Expertise: Corporate lawyers must have a deep understanding of the law and the legal system.
Taxation: They help businesses obtain tax benefits and incentives.
Contractual Agreements: Corporate lawyers are involved in drafting and negotiating contracts.
Employee Relations: They also handle legal matters related to employees and employment practices.
Career Preparation: To pursue a successful career in corporate law, individuals can consider taking online corporate law courses from reputable institutions such as IALM (Indian Academy of Law and Management).
Certificate Courses in Corporate Law by IALM
In this corporate law online course, learners will be able to gain a fundamental comprehension of corporate law ideas with a touch of practical standpoint wherever required by:
- Giving a broad review of corporate legislation in conformity with the 2013 Amendments to the Companies Act.
- Explanations of business laws, norms, & procedures are vitally required.
- Facilitating the growth of logical and critical thinking skills in the field of corporate law.
IALM is committed to providing the best and most affordable education to people who want to pursue a career in business.
- The course will be conducted through the Learning Management System's online sessions.
- All devices, even smartphones, can readily access online lessons.
- No prior work experience needed.
- Detailed 120+ Hours of online lessons.
- Proven Instructors with National and Global Reputation.
- A well-developed curriculum, including demonstrations.
Benefits of doing this Corporate Law Online Course from IALM:
- Downloadable Course Material in PDFs, Assignments, and Videos.
- Enrollment in IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
- Different formats of Contracts are provided in the form of e-compendiums, For example, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Contracts, IPR Assignment, Non-Disclosure Agreement, IPR Licensing, Technology Transfers, Agreements to Sell and Purchase (Real Estate), and many more.
Additional Benefits Of Doing This Online Certificate Course In Corporate Law
- Provided by the Academy founded by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India)
- Discover new employment opportunities by adding a certificate course to your résumé.
- Online access to course materials organized into more than 45 units and 9 modules
- An online facility for seeing video recordings
- A six-hour online, face-to-face orientation during the first day of the course
- Ongoing evaluation and feedback combined with student engagement via an LMS
- Access to on-site instructors all throughout the course duration to answer questions, etc.
- An examination by IALM internal faculty following the completion of each module.
Why These Corporate Law Online Courses Are Required?
Specialized Expertise: These courses offer specialized knowledge and expertise in corporate law, which is essential for legal professionals to excel in this field.
Cost-Effective Learning: Online courses are often more cost-effective than traditional education, making quality legal education accessible to a wider audience.
Adaptability: Online courses adapt to the learners' schedules, allowing them to balance work, life, and education effectively.
Jobs and Career Growth Opportunities for:
- Corporate Lawyer: Opportunities to work in-house or at law firms, advising businesses on legal matters, contracts, and compliance.
- Legal Consultant: Providing expert legal guidance to organizations on complex legal issues and regulatory compliance.
- Corporate Legal Advisor: Assisting companies in structuring operations, mergers, and acquisitions and ensuring legal compliance while fostering career growth in corporate law.
Other Important Information About The Corporate Law Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the course: 3 months
- Course Fees: RS. 7,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result, and Grades will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
Sample Certificate to be awarded:
Click to Download.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will begin immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM-copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon completing the course. This course is part of a series of corporate law courses introduced by IALM. We hope you will find the course material, videos, and MCQs interesting.
Additional Information About Corporate Contracts:
- A corporate lawyer is responsible for handling business operations and usually spends less time in the courtroom. Unlike other lawyers, corporate lawyers can work as In-House counsels as a part of the company’s legal team.
- A Corporate Lawyer must be proficient in legal research to ensure that his client complies with the recent guidelines and protocols. A corporate lawyer provides support to an individual, company, or business concerning taxation-related issues, employee relations, labour laws, Intellectual Property Rights Laws, employment laws, etc. A corporate lawyer must ensure the lawfulness of all the commercial transactions carried out by an organization. To fulfil such responsibilities, a corporate lawyer must possess advanced knowledge of corporate laws, such as contract law, securities law, tax law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, etc.
- With the advancement of the Corporate Sector, jobs for corporate lawyers are also gaining popularity. One can pursue a law degree (LL.B, BA LL.B, etc.) in any of the following disciplines – criminal law, corporate law, income tax law, international law and can find employment opportunities not only in Private Sectors but also in Government Sectors.
- Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) currently offers the following Corporate Law Courses: (1) Master Certification on Corporate Contracts; (2) Advance Certification in IPR – Law & Procedure and (3) Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights, and might come up with some more Corporate Law Courses shortly.