Corporate Law Online Courses By IALM
The corporate or industrial sector has experienced remarkable growth in the past few years. This has greatly increased the prospects available to corporate law specialists in India and globally. A corporate lawyer is in charge of managing business decisions and activities legally. The corporate lawyers give the corporation instructions on how to run a business within the law, defend clients facing criminal accusations related to their professional activity, and help organizations legalize any new business ventures or transactions. This means they must be well versed with the law and the legal system. Corporate lawyers also help businesses to get tax breaks, make contracts and deal with employees. To prepare themselves for a successful career in this field, one can opt for corporate law online course from any reputed institution like IALM.
With an increase in the demand for Corporate Professionals, there's a considerable increase in the market and the scope of Corporate Law Online Courses daily. With this growing trend, we at IALM have developed our certificate course in corporate law to make it even more convenient for aspirants to learn and prepare for their careers in corporate law. These online courses will enhance your skills and provide you with the knowledge and confidence needed to succeed in the corporate world.
Certificate Courses in Corporate Law by IALM
Do you have an interest in corporate law? Then proceed to enroll in these certificate courses in corporate law by IALM
In this corporate law online course, learners will be able to gain a fundamental comprehension of corporate law ideas with a touch of practical standpoint wherever required by:
- Giving a broad review of corporate legislation in conformity with the 2013 Amendments to the Companies Act.
- Explanations of business laws, norms, & procedures are vitally required.
- Facilitating the growth of logical and critical thinking skills in the field of corporate law.
This online certificate course in corporate law is designed to provide a platform for you to understand the nuances and intricacies of Corporate Law. It will also enable you to analyze your own company and the problems that it may be facing.
IALM is committed to providing the best and most affordable education to people who want to pursue a career in business.
- The course will be conducted through the Learning Management System's online sessions.
- All devices, even smart phones, can readily access online lessons.
- No prior work experience needed.
- Detailed 120+ Hours of online lessons.
- Proven Instructors with National and Global Reputation.
- A well-developed curriculum including demonstrations.
Benefits of doing this Corporate Law Online Course from IALM:
- A highly recommended course for all legal professionals (young and experienced), Law and MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Procurement professionals, Real Estate Brokers, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Government and PSU officials, and any professional entering and negotiating contracts.
- Downloadable Course Material in PDFs, Assignments, and Videos.
- Enrollment in IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
- Different formats of Contracts are provided in the form of e-compendium: For example, Partnership Agreement, Shareholder Contracts, IPR Assignment, Non-Disclosure Agreement, IPR Licensing, Technology Transfer, Agreement to Sell and Purchase (Real Estate), and many more.
Why Should You Take Up A Corporate Law Online Course?
A successful career in Corporate Law can be found at the top companies across the globe. A corporate lawyer makes sure that your business remains protected and legal. Moreover, a corporate lawyer is very helpful in establishing new ventures and businesses, exceptionally if the government does not authorize them.
With the advent of technology, many students have taken up this corporate law online course. This is because the cost of getting a degree is much lower when compared to traditional education. Many students find it challenging to balance their work life and studying life, which has led them to take up this certificate course in corporate law.
Additional Benefits Of Doing This Online Certificate Course In Corporate Law
- Provided by the Academy founded by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India)
- Discover new employment opportunities by adding a certificate course to your résumé.
- Online access to course materials organized into more than 45 units and 9 modules
- An online facility for seeing the video recordings
- A six-hour online, face-to-face orientation during the first day of the course
- Ongoing evaluation and feedback combined with student engagement via an LMS
- Access to on-site instructors all throughout course duration to answer questions, etc.
- A examination by IALM internal faculty following the completion of each module.
Why These Corporate Law Online Courses Are Required?
This online corporate law course will assist you in clearly understanding every corporate law concept. To illustrate the principles, current and pertinent case laws are used. We would also give you an assessment after each module to aid your comprehension of the subject
For Whom This Certificate Courses In Corporate Law Is Necessary?
The course is intended for a specialized audience, including lawyers, in-house counsel, chartered accountants, corporate executives, budget and work accountants, government ministers, academicians, administrators, chief executive officers, corporate officers, potential entrepreneurs, and pupils.
Jobs and Career Growth Opportunities for:
- Sole Practitioner, Procurement professionals, Independent Advocate and Litigation Expert, Inhouse Counsel, Law Firms, Legal Departments of Multinational and Indian Companies, Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational corporations, Public Sector Units (PSU), Startups
- Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Legal Advisors, Contract Specialist in all Industries, such as Aviation; Automobiles; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Travel & Hospitalities; Banking, Finance & Insurance; Financial Services; Software Development; Outsourcing Services & Support Industry; High Technology; Manufacturing; Food and Beverages; Government and Public Sector; Non-Governmental Organization; Real Estate; United Nation Organization (UNO) and many more.
Other Important Information About The Corporate Law Online Course:
Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Maximum Duration to complete the course: 3 months
- Course Fees: RS. 7,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result, and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will begin immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon completing the course. This course is a part of a series of corporate law courses introduced by IALM. We hope you will find the course material, videos, and MCQs interesting
Additional Information About Corporate Contracts:
- A corporate lawyer is responsible for handling business operations and usually spends less time in the courtroom. Unlike other lawyers, corporate lawyers can work as In-House counsels as a part of the company’s legal team.
- A Corporate Lawyer must be proficient in legal research to ensure that his client complies with the recent guidelines and protocols. A corporate lawyer provides support to an individual, company, or business concerning taxation-related issues, employee relations, labor laws, Intellectual Property Rights Laws, employment laws, etc. A corporate lawyer must ensure the lawfulness of all the commercial transactions carried out by an organization. To fulfil such responsibilities, a corporate lawyer must possess advanced knowledge of corporate laws, such as contract law, securities law, tax law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, etc.
- With the advancement of the Corporate Sector, jobs for corporate lawyers are also gaining popularity. One can pursue a law degree (LL.B, BA LL.B, etc.) in any of the following disciplines – criminal law, corporate law, income tax law, international law and can find employment opportunities not only in Private Sectors but also in Government Sectors.
- Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) currently offers the following Corporate Law Courses: (1) Master Certification on Corporate Contracts; (2) Advance Certification in IPR – Law & Procedure and (3) Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights, and might come up with some more Corporate Law Courses shortly.