- The objective of all intellectual property rights courses in India is to make students and professionals learn about the complex international legal environment in which multinational corporations and businesses operate. Through several global case studies, the course introduces some practical legal concepts, pitfalls, and compliances that are needed by today’s businesses to comply with Competition Law, IPRs, and their legal linkages.
- This advanced course provides dual benefits of learning Competition Law & IPRs challenges faced by Corporations when they expand in an organic or non-organic manner into new territories, markets, and products.
- IALM Benefits: Each Quarter, IALM will announce 2-Assured Internship Opportunities to Toppers of the Course in IP Law Firms.
- Justice V.S. Sirpurkar, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, forewards IALM course on “COMPETITION LAW AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPRs)” – Watch the video here.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
There are several occupations accessible in the market after finishing a competition law degree, including competition lawyer, individual practitioner, legal adviser, legal assistant, law officer, policymaker, business lawyer, market advisor, and manager, among others. The candidates will be able to work in a variety of settings. Such as -
- Law firms in Tiers 1 and 2
- After finishing competition law courses, many persons work as solo practitioners or under the supervision of more experienced attorneys.
- For individuals seeking a reference letter to practice even overseas, working with senior advocates is a viable option.
- Colleges and universities also have faculty vacancies available.
- Individuals with competition law degrees are employed as top-level executives in large corporations, such as chief executive officers. Some even become directors on the Board of Directors.
Employment areas are as followings: Law Firms, In-house Legal teams, Independent Litigators, Public Sector Units, Central and State Government, Law Industry, Media Units, Design and Development Organization
Generally, they provide an oath to an individual and verify and declare documents as authentic.
Patent Lawyer deals with the legal proceeding on behalf of their clients and looks after the same.
Intellectual Specialist held responsible for patent searches and investigating strategy of competitors.
Copyright Specialists share their best knowledge with clients and advise on different legal matters.
Intellectual Lawyers deal with legal rights concerning intellectual and creative innovation and related work thereon.
Important Information About IALM Online Course: