The main objective of the Right to Information Act, of 2005 is to empower the citizens and promote transparency and accountability in the working of the Government.
- This course will give you an insight into the Right to Information Act, of 2005 and will make you aware of the procedure for filing an effective RTI application. This course is a must for Law Students, Lawyers, Public Information Officers, Government officers, or anyone interested in knowing about the RTI, Act 2005.
After doing this course, students will be able to:
- Draft and file an effective RTI Application;
- Keep necessary watch on the instruments of governance;
- Earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
Anyone from the public can enquire about any information such as ongoing projects, programs, and schemes from central/state government and departments. If someone has knowledge about how the various RTI Departments work and what's their operation, then he/she should opt for government jobs in the RTI field. There are career options available in the public sector.
- Public Information Officer
- Nodal Officer
- Assistant Public Information Officer
- Central/State Information Commission
- Any other government department (State as well as Central)
Important Information About This Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt Below 50.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.