Benefits Of Doing This Online Course From IALM:
- The course will help to understand the fundamentals of the markets in India especially the Capital Markets and the Securities Markets. This course is not only restricted to the students but also open to professionals and helps to understand the Laws governing the Intermediaries. The Course will also help the learners to understand the process of investment taking place and the jurisdictions of the decided Case Laws.
After doing this course, students will be able to:
- Make a firm decision on where to land and will also get a better insight into the Capital markets and the Securities Markets in India
- They can prepare further by getting placed in the capital market and securities markets.
- They will know the regulatory compliances to become intermediaries such as stockbrokers, underwriters, etc.
- Better Investors and so on.
- This course is not only restricted to the students but also the professionals who work in:
- Any Student from any subject
- Firms especially fresh graduates in the post of Junior Associates/Counsels,
- Advocates having an interest in the Corporate and Securities Laws,
- Freshers of In-house counsels, young law students, Commerce Students,
- CA, CS, Banking & Insurance Professionals
- One who wants to become a professional Stockbroker, Merchant Bankers, Underwriter, etc.
- Anyone (Investors who invest in shares/debentures/Mutual Funds etc.) can enrol in this course which will enable them to understand the regulatory provisions of Securities Markets of an Intermediary and can also avoid securities scams in their own life.s
Job & Career Opportunities:
- Registrars: The primary market has registrars (registered with SEBI) to take care of activities such as collecting investor applications, keeping a record of these applications. Registrars also keep a record of money received from investors or money paid to sellers of shares and assist companies in order to determine the allotment of shares by consulting stock exchanges.
- Merchant Bankers: Merchant bankers’ job is to determine the capital structure of the company and draft a prospectus and application forms that are submitted to SEBI for approval of listing stocks on exchanges.
- Underwriters: Underwriters play an important role at the time of listing any new companies because they agree to buy all the securities if the share issue is not fully subscribed.
- Stock Brokers: Stock brokers are direct links between you and markets and they are the ones who facilitate trade in secondary markets, you can place an order with any SEBI registered broker such as Paytm Money because you cannot directly place an order in the market.
- Depository: The depository holds all the records and share certificates of every investor having a Demat account. Every listed entity has to become a member of a depository where they can maintain all records of shares issued by them.
- Clearing Corporation: Clearing Corporation in equities ensures that the trade is executed successfully and the investors’ Demat account is credited or debited with shares. Clearing Corporation guarantees the delivery of shares and ensures total transparency in buying and selling shares.
- Share Transfer Agents: Share transfer agents are someone appointed by a company who maintains records of the shareholders of securities issued by companies. Share transfer agents also deal with the transfer and redemption of securities.
- SEBI: Have various career options in SEBI as well such as manager, assistant manager, general manager, and chief general manager.
- MNCs: There is a scope of capital market and share market in MNCs as well. There is a separate department that takes care of the MNCs' shares and investments. One will be learning practical skills such as decision-making, planning, organising, and executing.
Important Information About This Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 45 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 6,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.