1. Get brighter students during admission based on the number of patents filed by the institute.
2. Availing of Government Grants for Incubation, Start-ups and UGC Grants.
3. Commercialization of IPRs in the form of license fees and assignment to industry.
4. Closer institutions and industry collaborations.
5. Opportunities for collaboration with a foreign university.
1. Take IP Awareness sessions with Faculty and student.
2. Create IP Policy for the institutes.
3. Create Programs for receiving innovative ideas.
4. Filtering process of filing commercially viable patents.
5. Prior art search to check the novelty of the invention.
6. Filing of the patent application at the Indian patent office.
7. Following up the application till the grant of the patent.