- To provide an overview of theories and practices in organizational behavior at the individual, group, and organizational levels.
After completing the course, the Learners will be able to:
- Students will have a better understanding of human behavior in an organization.
- They will know the framework for managing individual performance in an organization.
- Will gain knowledge on the framework of managing group performance in an organization.
- Will gain knowledge of the concept of Leadership and its styles.
- Demonstrate knowledge about organizational culture, and approaches to managing organizational change.
Benefits of doing this course:
- Develop skills to function effectively in the workplace.
- Grow personally through insight into human behaviour.
- Enhance overall organizational effectiveness
- Sharpen and refine common sense.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- Human Resource Manager: HR Manager is the first and foremost position when someone thinks of a prospective career in Organisational Behaviour. They are the ones who are responsible for screening, reviewing, recruiting and managing the affairs of the employees in an organization.
- Organisational Development Consultant: Another tremendously popular job profile in Organisational Behaviour is Organisational Development Consultant. This personnel ensure systematic operations and efficiency of the organisation. They analyse business procedures and processes to make recommendations on the policy structure of the business.
- Employee Relations Manager: Employee Relations Managers are often confused with HR Managers, however, that is not at all the case. They solely focus on solving any such disputes between either individual employees or between two departments/teams. They aim to motivate the employees, investigate the cause of dispute, initiate employee benefit programs and maintain records related to HR relations.
- Training and Development Specialist: These professionals identify certain aspects and then plan and implement various initiatives to uplift the productivity of the employees and keep them more informed and trained. Training and Development Managers keep the organization in a competitive spirit and strive to make its mark in the industry.
Below are some other popular job profiles related to the field of Organisational Behaviour.
- Human Resource Analyst
- Technology Consultant
- Chief Learning Officer
- Recruitment Officer
- Human Resource Business Partner
- Management Analysts
Important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 6,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.