This course will give an insight into the procedure of Cross-Examination and will help the learners to enhance their skills in Cross-Examination of a Witness.
This course will enable the learners to:
- Understand the framework and background of Cross-Examination Laws in India.
- Set plans, goals, and scope for conducting examination and cross-examination.
- Know when to cross-examine and when NOT to cross-examine a Witness.
- Develop expertise in asking leading questions based on Transcripts, prior statements, and testimonies of witnesses.
- Know the art of cross-examining a Police Officer, a Medical Expert, a Handwriting Expert, and a Hostile Witness.
- Earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
A criminal lawyer will be applying the proper way of cross-examination & each and every step which is to be followed, effectively cross-examining the witnesses and winning the case in which there is no chance of winning. Basically, it is the toughest part for the criminal lawyer.
A civil lawyer handles the civil cases in which sometimes civil lawyer has to cross-examine the witness in the court. If any case is slipping out of a civil lawyer"s hand, with the effective cross-examination, will lead to winning the case and becoming confident over cross-examination.
Scope of the art and plan of cross-examination:
A good cross-examination can turn the tables in your favour and increase the chances of winning the case which was perhaps slipping out of hands, that’s the power of cross-examination. Hence, your skills in Cross examination will get improved and feel more confident than earlier.
Important Information About This Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.