Who is this course for?
- Lawyers willing to work in the domain of art law
- Law Students desiring to set up a career in art law
- In-house lawyers working with Art Galleries, Art Museums, Auction houses, etc.
- Individual artists and art collectors
- Managers, compliance officers, and employees of Art Galleries and Art Museums
- Traders in artistic works, artefacts, antiquities, etc.
- Entrepreneurs in the art world
- Anyone else interested in fine arts
After doing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the applicability of laws to artworks, paintings, sculptures, photographs, etc.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the law of copyright as it relates to art
- Protect your arts and paintings from being forged and copied
- Understanding various remedies available against art theft
- Take safeguards for protecting copyright in art
- Register your art and painting under the copyright laws
- Venture in the journey of art entrepreneurship
- Establish virtual art galleries
- Draft terms and conditions for art galleries
- Draft legal notice against copyright infringement
- Draft agreements between various stakeholders in the art industry
- Gain working knowledge about protecting photographs from being copied
- Understand litigation strategizes for copyright infringement suits relating to artistic works
- Negotiate efficiently on insurance policies for art insurance
- Understand the laws relating to antiquities in India
- Earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- Copyrights Specialists
- Entrepreneurs who deal with art, gallery and photograph-related work.
- IPR Specialists
- Traders export and import artistic material throughout the world.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- This course will greatly benefit all the law students, young lawyers, and experienced professionals alike, who are looking to venture into the field of art law, which is gradually turning out to be a viable career option. As a legal professional, you would be able to advise clients on various aspects of law to protect their work. You will be able to help various players in the art world, starting from individual artists and collectors to established galleries and museums on various business and legal transactions.
- As artists, art collectors, or photographers, this course will provide a thorough understanding of safeguarding your works in various ways, thereby increasing confidence and peace of mind, as well as reducing undue losses.
- If you are an entrepreneur with an interest in the art industry, this course will provide an essential source for getting yourself accustomed to all the legal and business aspects of the domain.
Other important information about this Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5000/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.