- This course is meant for all workplaces /institutions /organizations to provide a basic understanding of sexual harassment at places of work. Additionally, it is designed to offer Internal Complaints Committee/s and Local Complaints Committee/s (Complaints Committee/s) established under the Act, with simple, user-friendly information on sexual harassment; what is expected of Complaints Committee/s to redress a complaint; and what the inquiry process and outcome should include.
Who is this course for:
- This course informs the end-user (an employee/worker) about workplace sexual harassment and their right to an informed complaint process in seeking redress as provided under the Act and Rules framed thereunder.
Structure of the Course:
This course has 6 sections, with each containing information for women, male coworkers as well as their employers, on how to deal with sexual harassment at the workplace in the context of the Act.
- Section 1 serves as an introduction, as it details the genesis of the Act and the history behind it, as well as provides a brief description of the Act itself.
- Section 2 sets the context by defining workplace and sexual harassment. It provides the reader with key elements, such as examples of sexual harassment as well as scenarios and the impact of such behaviour.
- Section 3 focuses on the key individuals and institutions involved in the prohibition and prevention processes and their responsibilities.
- Section 4 is about redress. This section identifies and defines the key players involved in the complaint mechanism (including the complainant and the respondent). It details the stages of the complaint process. Particular attention is paid to the complaints committee which plays a very important role in this process.
- Section 5 describes the monitoring requirements as per the Act.
- Section 6 lists the important international frameworks and selects best practices on sexual harassment in the workplace.
Jobs & Career Opportunities:
- A must-train course for all Senior positions in Corporate and government organisations, multinational corporations, PSUs, Government units (Central and State), Startups, Software & IT Outsourcing, and an establishment employing women in Workplace.
- HR, Training and Development professionals.
- Inhouse Counsel, Law Firms, Legal Departments of Multinational and Indian Companies
- Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational Corporation, Public Sector Units (PSU)
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- HR Experts in all Industries, such as Aviation; Automobiles; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Travel & Hospitalities; Banking, Finance & Insurance; Financial Services; Software Development; Outsourcing Services & Support Industry; High Technology; Manufacturing; Food and Beverages; Government and Public Sector; Non-Governmental Organization; Real Estate; United Nation Organization (UNO) and many more.
Other Important Information About This Online Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 25 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 4,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, CHEQUE, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PAYTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.